WHO WE ARE
Pine Forest Sunday School was organized 1876 and gathered in a small building about half a mile from the present church. Pine Forest Methodist Episcopal Church was organized on October 1, 1884. A wooden church building was built on the present location in 1903. By God's grace, Pine Forest Church has grown from a dozen dedicated Christians to over 500 members.